Wednesday, March 10, 2010

We got our Visas!

Jeff and I officially have our visas for Australia!  Jeff is listed as my dependent defacto family member, which I think translates to doing my bidding.  "Do the dishes and bake me a cake, or else I'll have you deported!"

All the pieces are in place for our move now that we have visas, a place to live, and plane tickets.  Once I finish my masters and we move out of Atlanta, it will be easy sailing!  The wedding will be the relaxing part! 


These are some cute penguins I want to visit while we are in the area.  Phillip Island is only a short drive from Melbourne, so we will be sure to go during our first six months in the country because we will have access to a car. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurray!

Mary said...

I wonder if Jeff appreciates that?
Rob