Jeff and I had our engagement photos taken by Jess Kruegar last week, and they turned out amazing! Anyone in Minot should consider her for their next photo session. She will be doing the wedding as well.

This says "Eat Sleep Read" not "Eat Sleep Dead" like Brendan thought when he first saw it.
I love this one!
We were supposed to make serious faces in this picture, but it was really hard. I used my best "America's Next Top Model" face.
Another great thing about Jess Krueger is she gives you legal ownership of your photos rather than holding them ransom. Therefore, this blog post is totally legal.

2 comments:
Okay first off, I love all of these photos, they are truly representative of how fantastic you two are. Secondly, "eat, sleep, dead" is funny, real funny. I can't wait to hang out with Brendan (seeing as he must be hilarious). Oh and thirdly, I'm very proud of both of your ANTM faces. Jeff and Liz, you two must have been practicing! See you both soon! love love love!
what gorgeous photos! I love them :)
Post a Comment