Our house constantly looks like the aftermath of a tiny toy filled explosion.
Felicity thinks it's really funny to wear her dad's hats.
Felicity demands that we read her books constantly, probably 75 times a day or more. She's partial to pictures of dogs.
She really liked all the faces in the sandcastles this year. Like all people, she was upset that she wasn't allowed to touch the sand sculptures.
All the parks of abacuses! (I just looked up the plural of abacus, and both abacuses and abaci are acceptable. Abaci seems pretentious. But so are parentheticals about plurals, so you be the judge.)
Felicity almost never wears matching socks because we can never find any pairs. This morning, I found thirteen unmatched socks before finding a pair! Red with orange stars won out. One was in a toy chest, the other was under her crib. I'm not sure how that happens. It's the most challenging game of memory I've ever played.
Finally, I'd like to thank all the people who read this blog whenever I have the time to put up some pictures. Knowing people enjoy it helps us feel more connected to home. I've recently received a request for some information about my dissertation, which I'll try to put up soon. I'll pepper it with some pictures of Felicity, so there will be something for everyone!
1 comment:
Maybe one of the dogs is putting Felicity's socks in safe possession Heidi does. You must protect socks because they can't do it for themselves. Ha!
Post a Comment