
There isn't much new here in Atlanta, but everything is going really well. Harvey is totally healthy and has a new favorite game of stalking Jeff's feet. He is a very friendly cat, I'm glad we have him because he is very good company. Jeff's job had been going well, it seems like the restaurant is getting busier every week. The picture below is from when a few of my girlfriends and I went to the Woodfire Grill for the friends and family night. The food was delicious! I'm already at the halfway point in the semester, which is hard to believe. I'll just have to keep studying, studying, studying with a pastime of studying. Then maybe some more studying...

2 comments:
Hi Elizabeth,
Glad to hear you are studying, studying, studying!
Harvey looks good.
Love, Grandma XOXO
Jeff and Liz
Such a pretty couple! Ok - handsome.
Love the picture of Harvey, he looks like he's doing great!
Love Mom
Post a Comment