The biggest news we have is that we have adopted a cat from the humane society. The cats name is Harvey and he's already been a handful. when we first got him home he immediately hid under the bed and refused to come out. Liz and I figured Harvey's shyness was understandable and that he would come around. The following day he got so sick we were afraid he might die so we made an appointment with the vet at the humane society who put Harvey on I.V.s and antibiotics thinking he most likely had pneumonia. Five days later Harvey was released back to us with one leg shaved into a boot were they had to put the I.V.s and he seems to be recovering well. He's still a little bit of a scaredy cat but most of the time he is extremely melo and loves attention so he seems to be a good fit. Here he is keeping a close watch on the pool.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
The last few weeks
The biggest news we have is that we have adopted a cat from the humane society. The cats name is Harvey and he's already been a handful. when we first got him home he immediately hid under the bed and refused to come out. Liz and I figured Harvey's shyness was understandable and that he would come around. The following day he got so sick we were afraid he might die so we made an appointment with the vet at the humane society who put Harvey on I.V.s and antibiotics thinking he most likely had pneumonia. Five days later Harvey was released back to us with one leg shaved into a boot were they had to put the I.V.s and he seems to be recovering well. He's still a little bit of a scaredy cat but most of the time he is extremely melo and loves attention so he seems to be a good fit. Here he is keeping a close watch on the pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Harvey! Better tell your people we like to hear more about how your doing? They should post a picture of you in your "smart" collar, not every cool cat can carry that look off!
Love Mom
Post a Comment