Jeff edited the ultrasound video so that we could share a few clips with everyone. If you have never seen an ultrasound before it is worth a look. We were amazed by the amount of detail you can see at just 20 weeks. Her tiny feet are my favorite part.
22 weeks pregnant
Doesn't this area look just like the Black Hills of South Dakota?
When my mom was in Australia we came across and adorable stuffed bunny that must have been handmade by highly paid French grandmothers because it was totally overpriced. Today we found this little guy in a store filled with wool products for a very reasonable price. I'm glad I didn't get sucked in by the French one, especially since I doubt the baby will care. He is so cute!
There are WAY too many photos of me on the blog lately, so here is one of Jeff preparing for the impending birth. Jeff's parents got us this diaper trashcan, and as you can see he is very excited about it. We can't wait to put the nursery together when we move to Frankston in a few weeks. We've gotten so many nice gifts in the mail and have picked up most of the big items from stores here in Australia.
And finally, I'd like to share a link to my friend Laura's baking blog because she put up the most amazing Chocolate Stout Cupcakes and Guinness Frosting recipe. I made them a few days ago and cannot overstate how good they are. Mine turned out pretty ugly though, so I'm borrowing one of her photos to make them more appetizing. What mine lack in beauty they make up for in taste. Yum.
Mmmmmmmm Guinness.

3 comments:
Beautiful Grand Baby! What a mover! Nice pictures of Mom and Dad too! Plus a photo of cupcakes! It's all good!
You're an adorable pregnant woman :) Glad things are going well for you guys. I'm so pleased you made the cupcakes and enjoyed them! They're one of my favorites.
That was so adorable I think part of my brain exploded! And that forest does kind of look like the Black Hills. Small world I guess lol. Those cupcakes look freak'n delicious too. :)
Post a Comment