Wednesday, August 3, 2011

She's no longer an it!

 Today was our 20 week ultrasound where we learned that we are having a baby girl!  She spent the whole ultrasound dancing and jumping all over the place.  I had no idea that babies could move that much!

The little picture below on the right side is from the 4D ultrasound, but she held both her hands and umbilical cord in front of her face the whole time so we couldn't get a good shot.  It looks like she might have Jeff's high cheekbones, which is lucky for her!  Those are a very strong trait in the Marchus family.  
I know what you are thinking, 4D is a dumb name for that ultrasound, but maybe they named it that because our baby girl refuses to be defined by Euclidean geometry.  Yeah!

This picture shows her face from the front, including her lips and nose.  Ultrasounds are mind blowing because they can show things like noses, feet, and even a beating heart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Jo Grandma loves you!

Unknown said...

That's so amazing! A little niece! She's adorable!

KimD said...

Oh wow oh wow. I can't help but wonder what the fourth dimension is, unless it was the earlier and unsuccessful incarnation of the band the Fifth Dimension. I'm so happy for you guys! Adina can't wait to meet her new baby pal.