Saturday, January 14, 2012

3 weeks old

I feel a little silly posting videos of Felicity just existing, but I know people back in the states want to see her move, not just in pictures.  So here is another video of her being a cute regular baby.  Awww!

 The last few posts have contained a lot of the same sort of pictures because Jeff and I spend a lot of time doing the same sort of things lately, including feeding Felicity, cuddling with Felicity, and changing Felicity.  


This is the sling Felicity loves so much.  Nice pose Jeff.
 Most of the time she falls asleep as soon as we put her in it.

On Sunday Felicity and I were able to venture out of the house just for fun for the first time.  
 She slept the whole time we were at lunch in the sling.
 This is the face of freedom!  Look at me, all outside and unencumbered!  I celebrated my new found non-pregnancy by eating beef carpaccio.  I didn't follow most of the "rules" about eating while pregnant, but I did avoid raw meat so it was a real treat.  Soon Felicity won't be eating quite as often and I'll finally be able to have a beer!  




2 comments:

Greg S said...

Thanks for keeping the photos coming Jeff &Elizabeth.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the photos! I love hearing her and seeing her move! Such a wonderful family!
Love Grandpa and Grandma Sund