Awwwwwww! Although this isn't a genuine smile since she was just making random expressions, this picture turned out so cute. I think it gives a hint of what she will look like when she does start to smile on purpose. Such a cute picture of a little girl and her daddy! We can't wait for her to smile at us when she is happy so that we can get some positive feedback from her. We mostly get a lot of blank stares at this point. Don't get me wrong, they are cute blank stares, but blank nonetheless.
My friends Jack, Kim and Adina sent this wrap and I'm shocked at how comfy it is. Most of you will remember Adina as the flower girl at our wedding. We haven't been able to use the wrap as much as I'd like because the weather has been so hot, but it will be great when it cools off. Felicity loves it whenever we are able to carry her around in it. Movement always puts her right to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment