Felicity is clearly in the middle of a growth spurt because she has eaten twice as often, and twice as much at each meal than normal for the last few days. It's like having an infant again, but if the internet is correct it shouldn't last too much longer. I'm not happy to be back to waking up multiple times every night, but I know she has to do it to grow. If the military asked me to sign up for a "Men Who Stare at Goats" style secret training program to teach me how to sleep with half of my brain at any given time like a shark, I totally would. I'm really sleepy.
Felicity has been practicing licking everything around her. Apparently the world is a tasty place.
Technically you are supposed to spin this toy, which Felicity is capable of doing, but she prefers to lick it.
Along with her constant huge meals, Felicity's sleep pattern has been totally thrown out the window. Last night she fell into a deep sleep between us while we were eating dinner. This picture is after we took her blanket off so that we could move her to her bed. She was OUT.
We don't own too many ridiculous baby costumes, but when I saw this little fuzzy bear costume I just had to buy it. It even has a little tail! She needs to grow into it a bit, but she already likes wearing it because it is so cozy. Plus it makes her look like an ewok, which makes her twice as fun to cuddle.
Her feet don't quite make it to the fit of the costume.
This morning Felicity was hanging out on her belly when she had her first successful, unprompted roll over!
This was taken immediately before the roll over, which is why I was only able to capture the very end of it on video.
This video shows the last millisecond of the roll over, so it probably wouldn't hold up in court as proof.
2 comments:
Little Felicity is getting so talented! Way to go little lady! Her smile is so amazing, I smile every time I see it. :D
I agree with Aunt Gwen! What a nice family!
Post a Comment