Sunday, April 1, 2012

Object permanence, pretty funny stuff!

Out of nowhere, Felicity has decided that peekaboo is hilarious!  It's a long video, but her laugh is so cute.   She kept laughing for a few minutes after we stopped recording.
I have more videos, but blogger won't let me upload them.  I'll let Jeff solve that mystery later.
 Felicity has started to enjoy sitting up, but unfortunately that just gives her a better view of the TV.  We keep trying to convince her that she doesn't like TV, but she doesn't care.  Her favorite TV moment so far was a volcano that was on the news this morning.  I'll add volconologist to her list of possible careers.  Other possibilities include Jon Stewart's replacement on the Daily Show when he retires and supreme court judge.  
 Felicity has been enjoying the fall weather from the comfort of her stroller. She's let us read at coffee shops while she relaxes in the stroller and watches people walk by.






No comments: