Sunday, May 6, 2012

Felicity decided she did not want to preform for the camera this week, but her protests make for a good video anyway.
 One of my aunts got this sweater for Felicity when we first announced the pregnancy.  I wish I could capture its full cuteness in a photo, but I know I'll get other chances since it will get a lot of wear this winter.  The hood comes to a little point so it makes he look elvish.  
 Felicity falls asleep in the afternoon next to Jeff's desk as he works.  This time she wouldn't let go of her hanging toys while she slept.  
 The ever popular naked baby photos!  Felicity loves the changing table.  It's where she likes to have most of her conversations.  
 We took Kasey and Bella to get their hair cut and asked the lady to trim their tails and ears short because Felicity likes to grab them.  Here is Kasey's new look:
Kasey is a really good sport about letting Felicity pet him because he knows he will get lots of attention from us as a reward afterward.  Bella can't seem to figure out what Felicity is, so she is more standoffish but is still gentle around the baby.  Every time the dogs come into Felicity's line of sight she smiles and coos at them.  I'm impressed she can tell what they are even when they are sleeping with the faces hidden because they end up looking like fluffy white lumps.  I didn't think a baby this age would be able to recognize a white lump as the same thing as a moving white thing with a face.  Felicity has begun to recognize her dad in the bed next to me when I feed her during the night too.  She stretches as far towards him as she can and then blows spit into his sleeping face.  

No comments: