Saturday, July 21, 2012

Seven months old, how did that happen?

Felicity has a lot to tell everyone about being seven months old and cutting her first tooth.  As part of her trial and error method of learning language, she's abandoned her high pitch squeals in favor of guttural noises and panting.  So she sounds a lot like a weight lifting dog!



We picked Felicity up some sunglasses that make her look like a gangster.  We've decided she is the drummer of a 90s grunge band with a Pearl Jam/Alice in Chains sound called "Fist Milk".  Their debut album
"Fist Milk: I know it's in there" drops next month.
You're probably asking yourself how did Felicity become such a badass?  It might have something to do with genetics.  This is a photo of Felicity's Great Grandma and Grandpa Hennies and their dog Angus.  Awesome runs through our veins.
 Felicity sits up in her bath now, which means she gets to play with all her toys.  She loves the rubber duckie her cousins sent her.  Thanks Kaela!
Felicity still loves to bounce in her jumper.  She says "I'm jumping to the MOON!"


1 comment:

Aunt B said...

she is growing up so fast. I think I will quote Felicity in conferences when I don't like what is being said.