We went on a trip to Wollongong because I needed to give a presentation at the Australasian Association of Philosophy Conference. Jeff took a week off to come along and got to be a full time dad while I attended the conference during the day. Now that we are back we will start the weekly posts again. This one is a long post to make up for lost time.
Here are a bunch of videos of Felicity busy being a regular baby. In this one Jeff is reading her favorite book Goodnight Gorilla.
I took this video right after we got back home. The house was freezing so I put on her Ewok costume. She was so excited to be back with her toys.
Felicity is usually open to eating whatever we make for her, but this day she wasn't in the mood for pasta until some fell onto her tray. I give you our daughter, the sucker fish.
This picture was taken before I left to give my big presentation. It went well and I got to meet lots of interesting philosophers. I was happy that anyone was interested in hearing my presentation!
The conference was in Wollongong, about two hours south of Sydney. We sadly never made it into Sydney, but Wollongong was fun.
The stroller has a kind of giant baby mitt to keep the baby's feet warm, but Felicity likes to remove her shoes and socks in order to then show off her feet to strangers.
We stayed in a nice furnished apartment with another married couple. Felicity loved having extra people to look at and play with.
Wollongong has beautiful botanical gardens that were filled with Australian plants and birds.
Felicity is a big fan of ducks.
She sticks her tongue constantly now, just in case something good happens to move by it.
Her grandma and grandpa Dick sent these little food holders which we fill with frozen berries. When she finishes munching on them she looks like a vampire because she will be covered in red stains.
The funny thing about this situation was how unfunny Felicity found it. She just kept looking at us like "Why is this any more funny than any of the other weird stuff you put on me? Can we go already?". Felicity has her own fedora but she probably won't grow into it for a year or two.
1 comment:
You guys are so adorable! I keep laughing at the "sucker fish" video :)
Post a Comment