Sunday, February 9, 2014

Catch up post. Not enough jokes, I'll try to do better next time!

It's been so long since my last post that Felicity has somehow switched from being a baby to being a little kid.

I don't know why I can't get an actual video to load, so this choppy stop-motion looking thing will have to do. One of her favorite games is to pretend to sell us ice cream at the mall. She says all kinds of words now, but interestingly she never says her own name. She prefers to use "me" and "mine" when referring to herself, which I can appreciate since it's grammatically correct. Yesterday, she asked to wear "Purple! Green! HULK!". She occasionally uses the potty like a big girl.


Water was spilling out of her bottle the other day so she solved the problem with a towel.

New big-girl bed. It sadly offers too much freedom, which means she doesn't nap as reliably as she did in the crib. She does really well in it at night though.

She really likes pink and purple all of the sudden. We don't mind as long as she lets us keep using her as an excuse to watch a lot of Spiderman on Netflix.

Felicity and her cousin Kylee get to hang out all the time. As Felicity says, they are "buddies". She is so lucky to have a cousin in town her exact age!

Blueberries are her favorite food at the moment.

This photo was taken on her 2nd birthday. Weirdly, I have no photos of the actual party. Can someone please send me some? Thanks!

Avengers Assemble!
Photo: Reading
Reading with Grandpa Sund, who she calls Papa. She refers to all her grandparents as "Papa" and "Gogo".

These next few photos were pulled from facebook, so they will be repeats for some of you. Today I've learned that although I feel like I take photos all the time, it turns out I don't take them nearly enough.
Photo: Jeff is such a good dad!
Felicity still puts this monkey costume on everyday since it's in her dress up box. She especially likes to wear it while watching Curious George.
Photo: Curious George at the zoo!

Photo: Felicity has been so helpful while we move into our new apartment.
This picture was from the day we moved into our apartment in September.
Photo: Dance testing her new towel set.

Jeff and I are doing well too. Jeff still works for Nuesoft Technologies. I'm working at the Minot State University Library. I really love it! Part of my job is processing interlibrary loans, which means I get as many interlibrary loans as I want. For that reason, Jeff and I have been reading a ridiculous amount of comic books over the last few months. You might not believe it, but somehow our nerdiness has managed to increase.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! So fun to see an update from you guys again!