Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Unedited directors cut

When did I last write a blog post? Did I already publish some of these pictures? There's no time to answer these questions, there's only time to type really really fast. Per usual I will not be editing this! Prepare for my unedited rambling thoughts! Photo captions are go!
 Felicity and her cousin Kylee are perfectly sized little buddies. On this day I spent about an hour playing hide-and-seek, or as Felicity calls it, "Two One Two One!". At one point all three of us were in the closet counting and I said "Why are we counting, everyone is in here, nobody is hiding?" to which Kylee responded "Jeff not here!". Touche tiny human.
 Felicity insisted that we move this picture of Great Grandpa and Grandma Hennies to her "work". She likes to look at the picture and say "Friendly! Nice hair!".
 Wonder Woman has become an important part of train construction because of her ability to fly and lift heavy objects. Some nefarious force keeps pushing all of the train tracks tragically to the ground, but Wonder Woman always saves the day.
 "Heavy!!!"
 Felicity loves Legos. It might be because I keep repeating "Can you say 'I love engineering'?" and "Can you say 'I love math'?". Feminism! Also greed! My desire for her success stems from many sources, one of which is my hope that Jeff and I will end our days in a life of leisure paid for by our awesome daughter. 
 This picture was taken right after Felicity ran into her room, clearly on a mission. She came back out saying "Me ready! Me ready get bubbles! Me get bubbles!". 
 This is a fuzzy picture of her rocking and singing to her baby.
 Adorable hair! She cleans up nice which we can actually get her to sit still to comb her hair. 
 Felicity has pre-storytime cookie playdates with her little buddy Holden. His mom and I also have a concurrent pre-storytime cookie. Funny how that works.
 Great Grandma Sund got Felicity matching PJs for her and her doll. 
 Felicity insists that her swim bottoms are a hat. The debates get a little intense. 
 Doc McStuffins, oh how you rule our lives. In the words of Ron Swanson, "There is no silence, there is only Doc McStuffins".
 Felicity likes to carry her babies in a backpack.

 Felicity always does some solo-reading after her nap. This day it was dinosaurs. One other day it was the constitution. That's the one I'm going to tease her with when the news reporters ask me when I knew she would become president. I'll be so humble. An engineer and president? So Feminist! 
 As you've noticed, this is the official picture happy face. 
 My dad gave Felicity some of his S.W.A.G.

 She's always putting on her monkey costume to do her puzzles. 

 Hanging out with Gogo Elizabeth.

 She is happy about ninety-five percent of the time.
 I think you can see what she will look like when she is a teenager in this post. I'll have to remember to keep this one for side-by-side comparisons. I hope she eats breakfast with such gusto when she's 18.
 Felicity sets up "meetings" when Jeff is on a call with Neusoft.
 Storytime with Felicity's favorite non-family member, the wonderful Miss Danielle. 
 More legos!
All right, I'm done. I'm going to post this sucker! 

No comments: