Monday, September 14, 2015

Felicity watched Hocus Pocus. She really identifies with Winfred.

I tried to put this up on facebook using a link yesterday, but the algorithm must have assumed it was spam because I don't think anybody saw it. 

We watched Hocus Pocus yesterday and Felicity fell in love with Winifred. Here is Felicity's straight-faced rendition of "I'll Put a Spell on You". Watch out, Watch out, WATCH OUT!



While I'm putting this video up, I might as well share photos of ...oh..you know...the last 9 months. Whoops!


We have a library, in our house! It's the greatest gift I've ever given myself. If I could, I would sit in those chairs and read all day. They are stealth-recliners!

 

 Grandma Elizabeth bought Felicity this dress while we were visiting them in Kansas. She feels SOOOO fancy.
 Huge Australian flower at Ellen's wedding!
 We just got back from a trip to New Mexico for Ellen's wedding. I don't have many pictures of the actual wedding, but you should check them out on Ellen's facebook page if you know her. It was Wes Anderson theme, the only theme worth having as far as I'm concerned.
 Papa Greg and Gogo Elizabeth. I don't think they like Felicity at all.
 Felicity loves her Aunt Gwen!
 The Heritage Museum in Bismarck is awesome, and free.


 Felicity had a great time at the State Fair. She says she will get a motorcycle when she is four, but that she promises to wear a helmet. Also, she's getting a "Piggy" tattoo when she is 18. 



 Felicity makes a bad-ass superhero.



That's all! See you around her birthday probably. Unless she does more Winifred impressions, in which case see you tomorrow.


No comments: