Monday, December 22, 2014

Almost three! A six month photo recap

Because Felicity's 3rd birthday is coming up on Wednesday, I thought I'd quickly post some photos on the blog. Here are six months of Felicity's life, starting with the most recent and going back to July at some point. 

Hanging out at Ebeneezer's, rocking a fedora. 

My best friend Jess visited, and she brought Suki! Suki is the nicest, most beautiful cat in all creation.
 
Aunt Barbara sent this awesome Christmas outfit that Felicity loves.

 Felicity's alter-ego, Bad Ballerina/Super Ballerina, depending on how she feels at the moment.
 Hanging out with her good buddy Rocket Raccoon.

 This is her favorite comic about Rocket Racoon and Groot. All of the words are "I am Groot" so she can read it herself. It sounds like "I am Groot? I am GROOOOOT. I am Groot!"
 Felicity made cookies for the first time! She doesn't eat much sugar, so it had completely overwhelmed her system by this point.
 She still eats all kinds of foods, but macaroni is her favorite. 


 She's totally fine, but in October she had Croup and had to go to the hospital overnight. She was a trouper.
 Playing piano with Great Grandma Marchus.


 I'm running out of captions for pictures that are just cute. I have no descriptors!
 Cute pumpkin.
 Cute pumpkins.
 Also a cute pumpkin.

 Jeff led story time once. The kids loved it, but they didn't make it easy on him!





 We must be back to August now, because she hasn't used a highchair in a long time.



 She got to see guacamole made in New Mexico last July.
 Felicity is fearless, and I love it.
 Aunt Barbara, Uncle Joel, and Ellen are some of her favorite people.
 If you asked Felicity what the most important thing she did in 2014 was, this is it. She got to fill in gopher holes with Uncle Joel, and she talks about it almost every day. 


 Google seems to have sensed that this picture is extra cute, because it put a frame around it. Thank you my internet overlords.



If I'm very very motivated, I'll try really hard to post pictures of her birthday party withing a few days of it happening. Or in six months. Bet on six months, hope for six days!

No comments: