I'm creating this blog to keep everyone posted on how the move to Atlanta and graduate school are going. Jeff and I got moved in today with the help of his friend Gabe, who has been a life saver. We have been working nonstop, but things are almost put away. Everything made the trip intact except my desk, which has always been a bit kittywampus anyway. Now the draws just don't open (Thanks Mike!). The wine glasses, art, and electronics are all in good condition.
The apartment building is really nice, I think we will like it here. The neighborhood is conveniently located next to a really nice (but sadly chain-oriented) business district. The only problem was a mixup about what apartment we were supposed to move into. Jeff was told we could move into a one-bedroom now, then switch to a two-bedroom in September, but the woman working today told us that guy was an intern and didn't know what he was talking about and that it would instead cost us $600.00 to switch because we would be breaking our lease. We are making the one bedroom work though, so it should all be fine.
I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow, because Jeff and I will be exploring the town a bit which should be very fun. Now to unpack more, then to sleep...
4 comments:
We're so proud of you and Jeff!!
Love Mom and Dad
Hi Elizabeth, I really enjoyed reading your blog. Keep posting comments, because I love hearing from you. Love, Grandma xoxox
Hi Elizabeth,
I think I just signed into you blog, I hope you get this note from me. Grandma xoxoxox
This is my blog account. Marylee
Post a Comment