
Jeff and I just finished putting everything away in the apartment and it looks great. Everything fits and goes together well.

Jeff also just made us our first meal in the new place. He had to look around for a grocery store for a while, but he was able to get directions to a place not too far away. That means we have some food in the cupboard so we can eat regularly again! Now we are watching a comedy show on his computer, because we don't have a TV yet. But once I'm in school and Jeff has a job, we wont have much time for TV anyway, so this works out perfectly.

We just found our first cockroach, that was an experience. Jeff goes into hunt/killer mode which is pretty impressive because nothing will distract him until the bug is found and dead. That's fine with me, I'd way rather have a dead cockroach than a live one! Hopefully if we keep the apartment really clean we will have as few bugs as possible. Yuck!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment