Here is my finished monogrammed gift wrapping project. I'm really happy with how they all turned out. This photograph didn't capture all of the detail, but it gives the general effect. The gifts are for Rob (Jeff's dad), Adina (My favorite kid-friend), Brendan (Jeff's brother), Jeff (The boyfriend), Elizabeth (me...I wrapped Jeff's gift for me because I wanted them to match. He didn't seem to mind missing out of the glitter experience), Mary (Jeff's mom), and Alexia Jo Nishek (Jeff's baby cousin). Jeff has told me so much about Christmas at his Grandparent's farm that I'm really excited to experience it for myself. We will be headed back to North Dakota on Friday and will be staying for around a week.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Look what I can accomplish in one day without grad school!
Here is my finished monogrammed gift wrapping project. I'm really happy with how they all turned out. This photograph didn't capture all of the detail, but it gives the general effect. The gifts are for Rob (Jeff's dad), Adina (My favorite kid-friend), Brendan (Jeff's brother), Jeff (The boyfriend), Elizabeth (me...I wrapped Jeff's gift for me because I wanted them to match. He didn't seem to mind missing out of the glitter experience), Mary (Jeff's mom), and Alexia Jo Nishek (Jeff's baby cousin). Jeff has told me so much about Christmas at his Grandparent's farm that I'm really excited to experience it for myself. We will be headed back to North Dakota on Friday and will be staying for around a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment