

Jeff and I have more exciting news...we are engaged! The first picture is of me pulling Jeff up for a kiss right after he asked me to marry him, I like it the best because it is a picture of the real proposal, not a reenactment. Jeff asked me so softly and suddenly that none of his family even noticed it happened! His poor mom had just walked out of the room to find a battery, and his dad was trying to get the camera to work. This picture is the product of luck, since Rob was having trouble with the camera. We have been spending the last few days in North Dakota, first in Grand Forks and now in Minot with his family. He proposed during the middle of family pictures, so I had to take a break from the photo shoot to get my Hennies-red face too calm down. After some time out in the snow, I was finally cooled down enough for more pictures. Today we will be headed to Jeff's grandparents for the big Christmas get-together.
Below is a picture of my and my best friend Jess at Urban, the coffee shop where we worked during college. I miss her so much!
2 comments:
Woo hoo!!!! Congratulations!
Adina says she wants to go, and tells us that when she and Superman got married there were fifty-hundred people there. Is your wedding going to be that big?
We're all happy for you!
-Jack
Post a Comment