Yesterday we drove out to Phillip Island with some friends to see the Penguin Parade, which was adorable! Everyday, the mom penguins go out to the ocean for food that they feed their babies at sunset. The babies hang out in the nests calling for their parents as they waddle back in from the sea. You aren't allowed to take any photos since you are so close to the penguins that it would scare them, so I got this one from the web. The penguins don't mind having the humans around at all and just go about their business in their natural habits. They are the smallest breed of penguins in the world.
Check out my sweet rain boots! The call them gum boots in Australia, but I'm not sure why.
This is one of my first artsy-fartsy photos. As we were climbing back onto the dock I saw this view underneath and thought "Ah, ART!"
.JPG)
This photo is to be added to the "Jeff Dick: Creeper or Nice Guy? You decide" album.
This is an action shot that I directed. The team effort that went into the photo is palpable.
.JPG)

2 comments:
How ADORABLE! Lovely "gum boots" as well
Great Artsy Fartsy photo - The others aren't too bad either.
Post a Comment