We tried out archery for the second time today and figured it was a good chance to get a badass belly picture. I'm about 19.5 weeks along at this point and I think I may be beginning to recognize the baby's movements. Now we will be able to defend the baby using our archery skills whenever the need may arise.
We really enjoy archery so far and are contemplating jumping into it full steam. I like it because it meets all my sports requirements: 1) No sweating, 2) No throwing, 3) No catching, 4) No competitive jerks, 5) No looser/winner, 6) No wheels, 7) No shouting, 8) No time limit 9) No teams. The only other sports I know of that meet these requirements for me are yoga and Dance Central on our Xbox Kinect. Jeff likes archery because he enjoys all obscure sports. Plus, this was the first nice day of the year, so what's not to love about spending a beautiful day outside shooting arrows.
I'm doing my best Katniss Everdeen impression in this picture. I'll be honest, I spent the whole two hours doing a Katniss Everdeen impression. I don't think Jeff had to do any impressions since he could just channel his Elvish Middle Earth ancestors.
No comments:
Post a Comment