Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Kickpuncher's laundry probably won't be this cute for long either...

We haven't been up to much lately since we are mostly just killing time until Kickpuncher arrives.  This blog will probably get much more interesting (or boring, depending on your point of view) after she is born.  That is unless you want to hear about my dissertation?!  No?  Okay.

This might be the cutest load of laundry, ever.  While we were hanging it up we kept saying "awwww!" which never happens with our own boring clothes.
 For my birthday last week Jeff took me to our favorite vineyard for lunch.  I'm around 32 weeks in this picture.  I'm 33 weeks now, so the end is coming up soon!  Now that it's November things are feeling much more urgent than they did in October, which felt like a safe distance from the actual birth.  

 Australians never celebrated Halloween until the last five years or so, but they are still just starting to get the hang of it.  A lot of little kids say "Can I have some lollies please?" instead of "Trick or treat" and a bunch of them had never seen a jack-o-lantern before!  I love Halloween, so I'm happy that more kids are trick-or-treating every year.  Jeff used his awesome knife skills to carve our classic pumpkin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best dressed baby in all of Australia! Love how the dogs help with hanging out the laundry. Great pictures of the two of you!