Felicity's first week of life has been a blur for us, but she is doing great. She is somehow managing to get even cuter every day. She has earned herself a new nickname, "Little Red Hulk" because when she decides to freak out her whole little body turns bright red and she starts punching like crazy, usually at my boob. Punching, it turns out, is not a great way to encourage lactation. Felicity is insisting on more evidence before giving up her hypotheses. But 95% of the time she is a happy little Bruce Banner camper.
Here are some hi-lights from the week:
Our first family photo!
Felicity with her Grandpa Dick
Felicity loves hanging out with her dad. Also, she can hold her head up already and Rob has proof on his iPhone. When I get a hold of that picture, I'll put it up.
Felicity had a bath at the hospital, but this was her first one at home. It resulted in only minimal hulking.
Finally a nice picture of Felicity and me! I can't post most of them because they only time we get to spend together (which is basically all the time) is when I feed her, which the North Dakotan in me finds far too scandalous to post online.
PS: If you've sent me an email that I haven't responded to, it's because I only get time on the computer once every few days. Hopefully that will end soon and I can return to communicating with the outside world on a regular basis.
1 comment:
LOVE the photos!! Such a cute baby. Sounds like she gets red all over, just like the Hennies clan does when they get upset.
Love the photo of Grandpa Dick with Felicity.
Kiss her lots for us!
Love Grandma Sund
Post a Comment