I think my face just melted from all that cuteness! I've been showing off the pictures of little Kickpuncher to everyone at work and we've all decided she is easily one of the most adorable babies ever born. Ever. I'm so happy for both of you! Congrats! Let me know if you need anything, I'll see what I can do and how I get it to Australia!
3 comments:
I'm so in Love with that little one!
Beautiful guys congrats, I am so very happy for you three!
I think my face just melted from all that cuteness! I've been showing off the pictures of little Kickpuncher to everyone at work and we've all decided she is easily one of the most adorable babies ever born. Ever. I'm so happy for both of you! Congrats! Let me know if you need anything, I'll see what I can do and how I get it to Australia!
Post a Comment