Saturday, March 24, 2012

I wanted a Game of Thrones pun here, but I can't think of one.

 Felicity is three months old!  She celebrated by confirming her American citizenship at the consulate.  We had to fill out tons of paper work, hold Felicity up to a bullet proof window to prove she exists, and then raise our right hands and swear she is really our American baby.  
 Felicity has been enjoying her Bumbo seat that her aunt bought her.  We've named it the Iron Throne because we are nerds.  I like to imagine that she yells things like "Usurpers!!!" while sitting in it.  
The ceiling vent in this photo is one of Felicity's favorite things to smile and laugh at.  There's one in every room, so she has a lot of them to look at.  I think she likes the geometric shapes it makes and that it is the last thing she sees at night and the first thing she sees in the morning.  
 
Why is it so hard to keep socks on baby feet?  It's like trying to dress her in wet noodles.  We lost one in the consulate someplace, but it's okay since she's an American. 

 Felicity has been practicing rolling over from her belly to her back.  She has done it successfully one time, but I'm not sure it counts until she does a repeat performance.  It helps that she hates being on her belly, so she has lots of motivation to flip onto her back.  Felicity says belly time is the WORST.
The shirt pictured below is one of Felicity's favorites because it is so delicious.  I'm sure she is thinking "Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Sund!" while chomping down on it.  
For some reason blogger isn't letting me upload the video I want, so it will have to wait until next week.  Stupid internet, not letting me do exactly what I want to do exactly when I want to do it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Felicity like the taste of the lion shirt, it looks great on her. Love the little blue jumper on her too. So cute!