We bought this shirt for our baby way back when I first became pregnant because it looks like a mini version of the kind Jeff likes to wear. I never anticipated just how cute it would be on her! Felicity is our little contractor/lumber jack/Tool Time co-host! Romney wishes he were this in touch with blue collar workers. Too bad for republicans that Felicity is a liberal feminist, because she is just what they need. Move over Chris Christie.*
Awww, Daddy-Daughter matching day!
Since both Jeff and I work during the day, Felicity spends a lot of time hanging out on the floor next to our desks playing with her toys. Her favorite toy this week is the frog that hangs down from her play mat because it plays a little song. She likes to smile and coo at it whenever we turn it on, and has fallen asleep while talking to it a few times.
Felicity has some stuff to say to her family back home. I don't have an exact translation, but it looks exciting!
*Felicity was recently informed that she is her Uncle Mike's favorite blogger. I know he reads at lot of political blogs, so I'm trying to keep his interest by upping the cute to edgy-political ratio of this blog. That's 50 parts cute to one part political, like an NPR story on baby pandas.
1 comment:
So cute!! Love you too Felicity!
Post a Comment