Sunday, March 18, 2012

More smiling

When Felicity is awake, she spends most of her time smiling just like in this video.  She has such a good nature.
Don't worry, no monsters attacked us during that video.  I think an sewer alligator attacked a guy on Supernatural, but at least Felicity thought it was pretty funny.

 When she is happy but not smiling, she is usually making this face.  We call it the "Absorb Face" because it's the one she uses while soaking in information about the world.  Also, check out those awesome baby legs!
 The Absorb Face is usually followed up by more smiles.  After all, learning is pretty fun.
 I brought Felicity into campus with me on Friday, she did so well.  She slept in her sling the whole way there and back on the bus, so I don't think most of the other students even knew she was on board unless they saw me get on.  When I was in my meeting Felicity got passed around between my supervisors.  I'm always happy when other people can interact with her since she doesn't see other people very often.  She loved having new faces to stare and smile at.  One downside of the campus visit is that Felicity needed to eat when I had the opening, rather than waiting until she was in the mood.  Luckily she decided to give into eating right before we got on the bus so she had a full belly for the ride home.  Hopefully the trips will go as smoothly in the future.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandma and Grandpa Sund think you are the best baby ever!!