Monday, January 4, 2010



Above is a picture of us with Jeff's brother Brendan, who will also be Jeff's best man. It was taken on Christmas Eve when we were celebrating at their grandma's house. Brendan is one of the most fun and optimistic people I know, second only to Jessica (who is pictured a few posts down and will be my maid of honor, provided Americore lets her off for a few days). So that means we will have the most excited, sun-shiny bridal party of all time!

I am currently procrastinating on my thesis, which suddenly is even more boring than it was to work on last semester. At least last semester I had nothing else to do but go on facebook or watch videos on hulu. But now I have an exciting wedding to plan and Australia to think about, so my procrastination possibilities have grown tenfold. I need to get back into school mode, and out of wedding planning mode before next week. At least most of the wedding has come together already, so it should all work out. The next five months are suddenly looking VERY short!

No comments: