Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Flower girl!



 I'm very excited to announce that my best-kid-friend Adina has agreed to be our flower girl!  She is very excited, but also very nervous about the whole process.  She loves pretending to be in weddings, but the idea of being in a real wedding might take a little while to get used to since she is very shy.  Adina has informed me that she is already married to Superman, and they had a wedding with around 50 hundred guests.  Adina always takes her responsibilities seriously, so I have no doubt that she will do great when the time comes. 

I swiped these pictures from her parents blog because they are so cute!  Hopefully Adina can channel the same photogenic/center-of-attention muse again for the wedding!  The nice thing about being a flower girl is that people will still think you are cute even if you dump all the flowers on the first step and run down the rest of the isle.  I don't think the same is true for brides...  



No comments: