Hi everyone. This is Jeff. It's been a pretty busy few weeks. I've been working more at Woodfire in the evenings and working during the day at Nuesoft. So that has been keeping me busy. This weekend I had a break from the norm for our capoeira group's batizado which is basically a celebration/graduation for capoeira.
For anyone who is unfamiliar with capoeira it is a Brazilian dance/martial art. The batizado was a great experience. There were people from all over the US that came to Atlanta for the event as well as Master Sabia who flew in from Brazil. I really enjoyed the whole event and Liz was there to cheer me on and take pictures. As you can see in the second picture below, I got my yellow and white cord which means I've made it to the first level. It also keeps the pants from falling down!
Also my ring came in last week so I'm posting a picture of that for your viewing pleasure as well. It is titanium with a ring of malachite running through the center to match Liz's ring.

1 comment:
Enjoyed your Batizado pictures. Was glad your pants stayed up!!
Love your ring!
XOXOXO
Mom
Post a Comment